Valencia Annik Payne
MS Health Informatics/Healthcare Administration, BSN RN, BS Biology, Certified Cerner Integration Architect, Cert Cyber Security, Cert Healthcare Data Analytics
This company was founded in 2014. I am a Health Informaticist, Nanotechnologist, and Registered Nurse with 13 years of professional clinical workflow testing/analysis, build and testing plans for Department of Defense, Cerner and EPIC. Also, our company has a Nursing Field Site Affiliation with Walden University.
Author of GI for Nursing Students, Fluid and Electrolytes for Nursing Students, Dimensional Analysis for Nursing Students, Respiratory and Fractures for Nursing Students, and Diabetes for Nursing Students. I am also an Apple and Google App Developer (rn4students App).
- In 2022, HIMSS22 Moderator
- In 2022, Certified Cerner Integration Architect
- In 2022, Appointed to Bank of America Advisory Panel
- In 2021, Featured in UMGC (University Maryland Global Campus) National Entrepreneurship Month
- In 2021, Host for UMGC Homecoming 2021 Healthcare & Science Networking Roundtables
- In 2021, Appointed to HIMSS Global Health Conference Education Committee
- In 2021, Current Nursing Field Site Affiliation Agreement with Walden University
- rn4students Nanotechnology (DiaGen-NanoBot) is featured in Israel The Marker’s Annual High-Tech Book 2018 and Life in the Delta Magazine.
- In 2018, rn4students Education With A Twist Nursing Scholarship for Delta State University School of Nursing was established.
- Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Nursing Alumnus from Delta State University School of Nursing.
- In 2016, Featured in Jackson State University The Jacksonian Magazine